Being Prepared for Emergency Cases : Triage, Patient Monitoring & Monitoring Clinical Parameters
This veterinary nursing CPD lecture focuses on being prepared for emergency cases. It examines in detail the process of patient triage, giving detailed case studies to consider, and then moves on to discuss in detail the monitoring of patients and then on to monitoring of clinical parameters.
- The confidence to be prepared for emergency cases that may present in practice or by telephone.
- An in-depth understanding of the Triage process.
- The confidence in carrying out Triage in the emergency situation.
- An understanding of patient monitoring and of monitoring clinical parameters in the emergency situation.
- The confidence in monitoring in practice in emergency situations.
Louise O’Dwyer MBA BSc(Hons) VTS(ECC) DipAVN(Medical, Surgical) RVN
Take this moduleNote: This CPD module is only available to Vet Nurse Online members. Join now to gain full access to our e-learning programme, or watch our introductory video.
Join NowTake the Tour