Who Cares for the Care-Givers? Minimising the Risk of Veterinary Burnout and Applying a Recovery Strategy
This vet nurse CPD lecture focuses on well-being in veterinary practice.
The lecture will help the learner:
- Build awareness of Compassion Fatigue (Burnout), causes and symptoms
- Create an understanding of the Physical and Emotional Cost
- Identify the Difference between Stress and Compassion Fatigue
- Recognise negative coping strategies
- Assist in creating a balanced lifestyle
- Self Assess their state
- Initiate change in personal and work life
- Understand Recovery
Victoria Field VN,IOC,IHHTP,CiPD Cert.TP
For Australian VNs:
The National Industry Advisory Group for Veterinary Nursing has allocated One CPD point to this continuing education activity (1 hour in total). To gain your NIAG approved Certificate please email directly on CPD completion (email@example.com).
Take this moduleNote: This CPD module is only available to Vet Nurse Online members. Join now to gain full access to our e-learning programme, or watch our introductory video.
Join NowTake the Tour