Low Stress Handling: Cats Part One
This lecture is the first in a two part series and takes a detailed look at minimising stress for cats in practice.
- An understanding of the importance of reducing stress for cats in veterinary practice.
- An understanding of social behaviour and communication in cats.
- An understanding of fear, anxiety and aggression in cats.
- Knowledge of how to help reduce stress for cats in practice.
- The confidence to implement changes in practice in order to help reduce stress in feline patients.
Take this moduleNote: This CPD module is only available to Vet Nurse Online members. Join now to gain full access to our e-learning programme, or watch our introductory video.
Join NowTake the Tour