Coaching Module 2: The Application of Coaching Techniques in the Veterinary Environment
This CPD for veterinary nurses follows on from Coaching Module 1 and discusses the successful application of coaching in relation to veterinary practice.
- An understanding of The Key stages of Coaching Intervention
- How to Uncover the Need for Coaching
- Application of The GROW Technique
- The importance of Attitude
- Creating Self Awareness
- What are Core Values
- Understanding The Cycle of Change
- Recognising The CHANGES that take place as a result of Coaching
Victoria Field, VN,IOC,IHHTP,CiPD Cert.TP
For this module take a look at the list of ‘Core Values’ in the handout ready for an exercise during the lecture.
For Australian VNs:
The National Industry Advisory Group for Veterinary Nursing has allocated One CPD point to this continuing education activity (1 hour in total). To gain your NIAG approved Certificate please email directly on CPD completion (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Take this moduleNote: This CPD module is only available to Vet Nurse Online members. Join now to gain full access to our e-learning programme, or watch our introductory video.
Join NowTake the Tour