Coaching Module 1: Introduction to Coaching in the Veterinary Environment
This lecture provides CPD for veterinary nurses and introduces and discusses coaching in relation to veterinary practice.
- Understanding of the need for continued improvement to succeed within the veterinary environment
- Knowledge of 3 social theories of Adult Development
- Recognition of differences between coaching, mentoring and counselling
- Appreciation of The Coaching role and the Value of Coaching
- Establishing the 7 Relationship Stages in a Coaching Scenario
- Accepting the Differences in Learning Styles
- Gained knowledge of The 3 different areas of coaching within veterinary practice
- Self Assessment of Learning
Victoria Field, VN,IOC,IHHTP,CiPD Cert.TP
For Australian VNs:
The National Industry Advisory Group for Veterinary Nursing has allocated One CPD point to this continuing education activity (1 hour in total). To gain your NIAG approved Certificate please email directly on CPD completion (email@example.com).
Take this moduleNote: This CPD module is only available to Vet Nurse Online members. Join now to gain full access to our e-learning programme, or watch our introductory video.
Join NowTake the Tour